Technet released an article a few days ago with update guidance for Exchange 2010 and Blackberry coexistence. This guidance will address known compatibility and performance issues. Article can be viewed HERE.
Below is a summary:
- Install the Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 update on your Exchange 2010 Client Access server computers and the machines running BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Install the 5.0.2 Maintenance Release 5 of Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- Install Exchange 2010 SP1 RU3 on all of your Exchange 2010 Client Access servers and Exchange 2010 Mailbox servers. Refer to Install the Latest Update Rollup for Exchange 2010 for more information on how to deploy the rollup update successfully.
- Install the following Windows Kernel Memory Manager hotfixes:
- A computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 becomes unresponsive when you run a large application
- Poor performance occurs on a computer that has NUMA-based processors and that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7 if a thread requests lots of memory that is within the first 4 GB of memory